CallidusCloud Unveils Game-Changing Augmented Intelligence Platform for Sales Performance, Execution and Learning Customers
Thunderbridge AI³ Combines the Power of Artificial Intelligence, Application Integration, and Human Insight to Provide Contextual Augmented Intelligence Recommendations throughout the Lead to Money suite
DUBLIN, Calif., Sept. 19, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Callidus Software Inc. (NASDAQ:CALD), a global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing, learning, and customer experience solutions, unveiled its newest platform, Thunderbridge Augmented Intelligence – or Thunderbridge AI³ – today at CallidusCloud Connections (C3) 2017, its annual user conference. The new solution is comprised of three elements: artificial intelligence, application integration, and human insight.
The Thunderbridge Augmented Intelligence platform is a layer of software that applies machine learning techniques to the sales and learning processes to come up with recommended actions for increasing revenue, profit, and sales effectiveness.
The role of human insight and behavior is key to Thunderbridge AI³. Recommendations are precisely tailored to individual sales representatives, sales leaders, and sales operations managers and are specific to different stages in a deal. Incentive compensation, training, and learning, are all analyzed with the Thunderbridge AI engine, and are factored into suggested actions that provide real and quick ROI. The solution takes into account all elements of the sales process from the “top of the funnel,” to sales enablement and learning, to compensation payouts.
Key to Thunderbridge AI³ is simple implementation without lengthy set up times. Thunderbridge AI³ is integrated seamlessly with CallidusCloud Lead to Money suite already. There is no need for a separate data platform, and no need for data scientists.
“To this day, artificial intelligence applications have been delivered as toolkits with high-profile, expensive implementations that the customer has to manage on its own,” said CallidusCloud CEO Leslie Stretch. “With Thunderbridge AI³, that’s not the case. We believe AI must augment existing applications and reveal their true capability to automate and optimize business.”
CallidusCloud has built the new platform on top of the existing Thunderbridge Analytics product and the new functionality has been years in the making.
The solution was developed with CallidusCloud’s deep knowledge of how the B2B sales process works and how integral human behavior and insight is to this process.
“Artificial intelligence should be an extension of data and human insight—not a replacement for humans. Thus recommended actions can be overridden in most cases by users if they do not fit the circumstances,” said CallidusCloud EVP and Chief Product Officer, Giles House. “We are enhancing human insight, and making it more valuable,” he added.
Applying the Four Laws of Augmented Intelligence
Thunderbridge AI³ was built with four principles or “laws,” that reflect CallidusCloud’s approach to Augmented Intelligence
- Augmented Intelligence must provide continual improvements in business performance
- Augmented Intelligence must enhance individual human performance
- Augmented Intelligence must be easy to set up and use
- Augmented Intelligence must allow humans to override recommendations unless they conflict with principle #1
Examples of how the principles in this platform can accelerate business include:
- Sales representatives receive individualized specific recommendations – or mandates, to improve performance and make more money. These include optimal products, bundles, prices and discount levels that increase the chances of closing a deal while considering margin and commissions. Specific learning journeys can be mandated or recommended by Thunderbridge AI³ to help close performance gaps.
- A sales leader or sales operation manager, can improve its team performance by amending or changing compensation rules around products, or bundles. The changes are recommended by Thunderbridge AI³. Sales leaders can also gain a view into all deals in process and be guided to take actions that move the needle to get to a close by end of quarter.
- Sales operations managers can gain insight into sales team performance and take action to correct errors such as an excessive compensation payout. These are brought to the attention to Sales Operations by Thunderbridge pro-actively.
CallidusCloud Connections (C3) 2017 is held September 18–20, 2017, at the Wynn in Las Vegas. It is the largest event in its industry geared toward anyone who’s interested in making their sales performance strategy stronger and driving more productive sales reps. Hosted by CallidusCloud, an award-winning sales performance management company, C3 brings together the best solutions, products, and people. C3 attendees walk away from the event with insights that help their organizations save tens of millions in sales commission, gain thousands of hours of productivity, and slash millions from their training costs.
Callidus Software Inc. (NASDAQ:CALD), doing business as CallidusCloud®, is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing, learning, and customer experience solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money processes with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, speed up contract negotiations, and streamline sales compensation—driving bigger deals, faster. Approximately 5,700 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on the CallidusCloud Lead to Money suite to close more deals and make more money faster.
©2017 Callidus Software Inc. All rights reserved. Callidus, Callidus Software, the Callidus Software logo, CallidusCloud, the CallidusCloud logo, Clicktools, SURVE, syncfrog, TrueComp Manager, ActekSoft, ACom3, iCentera, Webcom, Litmos, the Litmos logo, LeadFormix, Rapid Intake, 6FigureJobs, RevSym, OpenDB and LeadRocket are trademarks, service marks, or registered trademarks of Callidus Software Inc.
Twitter: @calliduscloud, @