Simple Token : OST Now Listed on Huobi Pro and OKEx Exchanges
HONG KONG, Jan. 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Simple Token, the onramp for mainstream businesses to tokenize, today announced its Simple Tokens (“OST”) have been added to Huobi Pro and OKEx, two of the top global cryptocurrency and digital asset exchanges. Following the company’s earlier news of listing on the Binance exchange, these new listings expand the number of places where individuals and companies can purchase OST. In addition to the exchange listings, and in line with aggressive growth plans, the company also welcomed 11 new Member Companies to its global user community, bringing to 20 companies building bespoke branded token economies for users, with Simple Token.
With these partnerships and the earlier Binance listing announcement, OST is now available for purchase on three of the top five of the world’s leading crypto and digital asset exchanges. This, as the company continues to demonstrate the strong momentum and demand seen during Simple Token’s recent, highly successful public token sale, when the company achieved nearly 190 percent of the original sales target. The company’s engagement with the global community during the ICO was lauded by many as a model for other companies considering an ICO, and the sale ultimately attracted nearly 7,000 unique purchasers, raising approximately US$21 million in OST.
The two new exchanges Simple Token has been listed on are:
Huobi Pro – Singapore-based leading global Blockchain asset financial service provider empowering millions of users online in more than 130 nations, and with service centers in many countries. With over one billion dollars in assets, Huobi Pro is a widely trusted world-class operation designed for knowledgeable crypto-investors.
OKEx.com – Hong Kong-based OKEx is one of the most highly regarded and popular digital asset trading platforms in the world. Led by a core team from globally-recognized brand name companies, the company is founded on trust-based principles and meaningful, efficient asset exchange that will ultimately have a significant impact on the global economy.
The new listings let Simple Token give the developer and crypto communities additional top-tier options to easily purchase OST, toward the goal of empowering companies to deploy their own branded crypto-backed token economies. To date, Simple Token has announced the first nine partner companies pursuing tokenization projects powered by OST: 704games, Digital Knights, Floship, Gushcloud, InterviewBit, Pepo, Tesloop, Vidi-VR, Xain.
Additionally, Simple Token announces the addition of eleven new Member Companies to the growing community. They are:
- Treat – mobile community for personalized health advice where members share experiences about treatments and receive relevant information from experts and verified resources about topics of interest.
- License.Rocks – platform for decentralized software licensing through tokenization.
- RadMule Labs – mobile game studio focusing on new and innovative ways of gaming.
- Korhal.io – consumer app to enable instant WiFi access via blockchain.
- TribeCoin – marketing platform that incentivizes customers and influencers to create and distribute authentic content that helps brands tell their story to the world, and complete missions that help them achieve their goals.
- Lookhave – social fashion network app that finally connects your personal wardrobe to your smartphone.
- Tomorrow – sustainable checking account for smartphones.
- ConnectScale – sports fishing social community built around a connected device for weighing and tracking catch data from fishing trips.
Simple Token will also be working with three additional projects currently in stealth mode:
- Kokomo Stars – developing a unique blockchain and OST-based exchange and platform to allow the world’s best talents to cash in on their potential today, via fans across the world.
- Medical Trials – an Oxford University healthcare spinoff partnering with OST to tokenize a pharmaceutical app for matching Phase 3 clinical trials with patients from a decentralized data pool in a manner that adheres to the GDPR standard.
- Tokenizing At-Work Interactions – This stealth project smoothly integrates into traditional business systems, tokenizing everyday at-work interactions to facilitate and improve employee engagement.
“We are focused on growing and expanding options for our extremely broad purchasing and user communities,” commented Jason Goldberg, CEO of Simple Token. “Our token sale results were solid, we have strong momentum with Member Company growth, and now with our listing on these exchanges we give our community even more choices in terms of where to purchase and engage with Simple Token and OST. We are proud to be at the forefront of bringing an increasing number of mainstream businesses and consumers to the blockchain.”
Simple Token enables any business to easily launch their own digital currency powered by OST and the OpenST protocol. Contact [email protected] with inquiries concerning getting your business onto the world’s first viable inter-exchangeable blockchain ecosystem.
Join the Simple Token conversation on Telegram to speak directly with the project’s founders and developers.
About Simple Token
Simple Token, founded by serial entrepreneur Jason Goldberg, enables mainstream applications to deploy their own branded crypto-backed token economies, in a scalable and cryptographically-auditable manner, without needing to mint and maintain their own publicly-tradable crypto tokens. Simple Token enables any company to create, launch, and manage their own branded digital token economy on open and highly scalable side-chains anchored to the Ethereum mainnet, without in-depth blockchain development requirements. For more details on Simple Token please visit http://simpletoken.org.
SparkPR for Simple Token
SOURCE Simple Token