SmartCash Announces Success of Community-Approved Initiatives Funded by SmartHive Project Treasury
Recent accomplishments by proactive community members demonstrate effectiveness of remarkable community-centric design
NEW YORK, May 31, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NetworkWire — SmartCash, a community governance, cooperation and growth focused crypto-asset created via blockchain technology, today provides a recap of its completed community initiatives. Each project was made possible via the SmartHive Project Treasury, which is funded by a portion of the block rewards and then directed via SmartCash holders who participate in SmartVoting.
Building the Future
Proposals to the SmartCash community include nearly as many ideas as there are participants, with each garnering its share of interest in the voting process for SmartHive funding support. The 22 successful projects funded and completed include:
- Sponsorship of the largest innovation and technology event in Mexico where tens of thousands gathered and could watch a presentation on SmartCash
- A month-long program that provided up to 2,500 meals every Sunday to feed hungry people in Venezuela and teach them about self-reliance through SmartCash
- Introduction of SmartCash at one of the top business schools in France via a SmartEvent conference tailored to university students
- Creating, funding and running a soccer program for vulnerable children and young adults in Brazil
- Introduction of SmartCash to students and teachers at five universities in Ghana
- Production of Actuarial Blockchain Educational Videos that feature the potential and rewards of blockchain technology in finance
- Expansion of the SmartCash Roadshow in Ghana to merchants seeking avenues to exchange cryptocurrencies for goods and services in Africa
- Sponsorship of a Mexican MMA fighter
- Listing SmartCash on MasterNodes.Online to increase visibility among cryptocurrency enthusiasts
- Development of a university-level crypto-course featuring SmartCash
- Training dozens of Cameroonian youths to become financially literate through the use of SmartCash in entrepreneurial pursuits
- Promote SmartCash at a crypto-blockchain event on the Smart Services Campus in the Netherlands
Expanding the SmartCash Ecosystem
Incubating and expanding the SmartCash community is inherently built into each proposal. Participants enthusiastically express an excitement and willingness to elevate the SmartCash brand and its focused approach to building up entrepreneurs, solving problems, and creating a universal path to a better world. Funding has already been allocated for another 35 community-driven proposals that are poised to further increase the visibility and acceptance of SmartCash throughout the world.
“Our community-centric design allows us to tap into a diverse array of talents, enjoy major gains in efficiency, and give everyone the opportunity to make a significant impact with their unique ideas,” a spokesperson for the SmartCash community stated. “As more and more people around the world join our growing community, we’re excited to see all the new ways being introduced that will further increase our reach and functionality.”
Accessibility to Everyone
The SmartCash community extends an open invitation to anyone who wishes to join and pitch their ideas. To learn more about the process of submitting a proposal, visit the SmartCash website and select one of the many options available to engage.
SmartCash (Crypto: SMART) is a blockchain-based crypto that sets itself apart with community governance, a self-funded SmartHive Project Treasury, and mining accessibility to standard PCs. With emphasis on community involvement and merchant adoption, SmartCash aims to create the most nimble and fastest-growing crypto.
To learn more about SmartCash, visit: https://smartcash.cc/
To learn more about SmartCash via an interactive flipbook, visit http://smartcash.
Engage with the SmartCash Community
Discord chat via https://discord.gg/BDUh8jr
Telegram chat via http://bit.do/smartcash
Twitter social media via https://twitter.com/
Facebook social media via https://www.facebook.com/
YouTube via https://www.youtube.com/