Welcome Your Participation at MDiT Forum and Regulation Summit 2014
SHANGHAI, Aug. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Following the huge success of MEDTEC China on-site conference 2012 & 2013, MDiT Forum and Regulation Summit 2014 will continue to focus on regulatory updates & market access, product design & manufacture and risk management & quality control of medical devices.
The conference will be held on September 25th and 26th at Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center, with the theme of "Gearing up MD Development by Regulations & Innovations", which was very well-received by attendees in 2013. The conference aims to provide the latest regulatory updates and advanced technology sharing.
50+ delegates have registered as conference attendees including B. Braun Medical, Jiangsu Chuangming, Jiangsu Changmei, Zimmer (Shanghai), Guangzhou Snhelio Biotech, Shanghai ESM, Nanjing Microport, Changzhou kanghui medtech, Jiangsu Trausim, Beijing Institute of Medical Device Testing, Changzhou Conoyn, Handle, Lianhe Medtech, RAUMEDIC, etc. Seats are limited, your participation is welcomed.
- Updates of Regulations on Supervision and Administration of Medical Devices: New requirements for medical device manufacturers
- Demand trend of Chinese medical device in future: Project of grass roots medical equipment and opportunities for manufacturers
- UDI implementation and influence to manufacturers, how to avoid the common pitfalls
- S GLP requirement and biological safety evaluation, and clinical data requirement for EU high-risk medical products
- Testing and quality control of passive medical device
- How to cooperate with FDA QSIT inspection and what preparations should be made by manufacturers to facilitate the inspection
Ms. Jessie Jiang
firstname.lastname@example.org / +86–21–6157–3933
Media & PR：
Ms. Alisha Zhou
Alisha.email@example.com / +86–21–6157–3930